Sudah ulang tahun lagi....diantara pemikiran yang simpang siur ..meresahkan..membuat bertanya2 (mungkin hrs lbh banyak kontemplasi lg)..persis sperti warna yg dari terang ke blue..terang lagi...blue lagi...yg lebih menyebalkan I've no solution..I've no action...whether thats should solve or just ignore???......
Tapi...lantas dari pagi2 sekali Daddy..Mommy..Sista...Bro....Nephews...Friends...called me and sent me a mesej....sangat menghibur...how lucky I am Have All Of You in My life Guys.....tiba2 aku rasa i dont need any medicines except whole person I love....TQ GOD...for all Your Kindness..All The Gift You Gave To Me....Please Dont Get Mad for All Mistakes I've Done My Mighty Helper....
For You : ....If there's any words I should speak it out and make you understand...I will do that....but I've no ..even ...only single word to speak it out..........It's Useless.....So Uselesss.....
Ree.......So Thankful to Allah for this bless B'day...for whole people in my life...for all the problem U gave....push me growing up evryday.......And Once More God.....When Will You Unite Me To Someone Who Could Make Me Relax and Calm Down????...............


No comments:
Post a Comment