This long weekend..whole family went to somewhere…I didn’t…ooow..w hy???..naa just wanna stay at home ..watch tv..read a book..sleep…or goin somewhere…or..uhuk..check my job..I brought the data …
So here I’m just alone at home for 3 days holiday…..
But…there still “but” ..sorry…at 7 the bell rang and looked whose came ..that guy!..wondering what’s goin on ..suddenly he rather to my home than another place…he said..”nothing I just wanna see you and give this to you..”..so sweet..he brought me a book and meal for dinner. I just laughed and oow thank you so much for remember me..he just smile… we’re not gone somewhere..just sat at veranda of my home..made a conversation bout aaaaaanything…he offered to seaworld tomorrow..ooww thank you but you don’t have to do this..”no that’s ok…It will be my pleasure to accompany you really…” and I touched…so kind of him…when I just alone and always thinking about never ending problem..voila..he came and stayed with me …nice guy in nice suit
….and I did it!!...put down all thought bout the forbidden thing while we’re in conversation…
After he gone home..(well before remind me of..careful..check all windows and doors..dont oversleep..bla bla) I just opened the laptop for working and no..I never started to work…I just thinking….wish that I could love him as a women not as a best friend…..
So here I’m just alone at home for 3 days holiday…..
But…there still “but” ..sorry…at 7 the bell rang and looked whose came ..that guy!..wondering what’s goin on ..suddenly he rather to my home than another place…he said..”nothing I just wanna see you and give this to you..”..so sweet..he brought me a book and meal for dinner. I just laughed and oow thank you so much for remember me..he just smile… we’re not gone somewhere..just sat at veranda of my home..made a conversation bout aaaaaanything…he offered to seaworld tomorrow..ooww thank you but you don’t have to do this..”no that’s ok…It will be my pleasure to accompany you really…” and I touched…so kind of him…when I just alone and always thinking about never ending problem..voila..he came and stayed with me …nice guy in nice suit
….and I did it!!...put down all thought bout the forbidden thing while we’re in conversation…After he gone home..(well before remind me of..careful..check all windows and doors..dont oversleep..bla bla) I just opened the laptop for working and no..I never started to work…I just thinking….wish that I could love him as a women not as a best friend…..
Ree.......


1 comment:
forget the past...start over maybe?
hehehehehe....then u can love em like a woman
*runaway very far*
Post a Comment